Public Relations Volunteer
Purpose of the role
To support with Public relations and handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
What you will be doing
- We are looking for Public Relations volunteers to join our team of volunteers
- As a Public relations volunteer you will be involved with:
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations.
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Providing clients with information about current PR campaigns progress.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Undertaking relevant market research.
- Liaising with sponsor, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives.
Skills, experience and qualities needed
- Creative Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- customer Service
- Event Planning, Fundraising
- IT Skills
- Marketing and PR
- Oral Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Team Working
- Written Communication Skills
- A member of our team will support you in your role
- A full induction to our organisation
- Out of pocket expenses are covered
What you could get out of it
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to:
- Use and share your skills
- Learn new skills
- Gain valuable experience
- Be part of a friendly team of people
- Make a big difference to our organisation and the lives of our beneficiaries
To apply for this role, in the first instance please send your name, contact number and CV to: email@example.com