Social Media Support Volunteer
Purpose of this role
As a Social Media Volunteer, you will be involved in:
- Establishing an/or maintaining active social media accounts.
- Researching and creating creative content for different social media channels.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a volunteer to support our social media manager and CEO to:
- Research and create content for different social media channels
- Write warm-hearted messages to engage supporters
- Identifying opportunities to establish relationships with local community groups.
We’re looking for a dedicated individual with experience of
- Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Good written ability and communication skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of marketing and public relations is also desirable.
Skills, experience and qualities needed
- Creative Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Service
- Event Planning
- IT Skills
- Marketing and PR
- Team Working
- Written Communication Skills
- A member of our team will support you in your role
- A full induction to our organisation
- Out of pocket expenses are covered
What you could get out of it
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to:
- Use and share your skills
- Learn new skills
- Gain valuable experience
- Be part of a friendly team of people
- Make a big difference to our organisation and the lives of our beneficiaries
To apply for this role, in the first instance, please send your name, contact number and CV to: email@example.com